AIM
NONE

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

WTF

Ok at first i was oh crap dis is just like me and my friend cuz we stay playin dat game but at de end i was just like wtf cuz dey started gettin boners and shit and breakin disks and sniffin em up like crack i was like ?????????

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

LOL!

OpFor are nerve wrecking and I hate freaking predator missiles they always kill!(thats why I use them)Also lol about General Shepards betrayal then you put Master chief with the Halo Betrayal thing lol lol lol this was so funny 5/5 10/10

MoozipanCheese responds:

Glad you liked it. Thanks for the ratings.

Animation Kills Animation Kills

LOL

One of the best I've seen in a long time it brought back classic hilariousness and I think you used the bone tool in CS4 to make him walk and thats why it looks like that.Not saying the movements were bad....They're weren't bad at all.My favorite part was when the dude came out of the background and then foreground character got sword through his head the background characters face was so funny to me for some reason.

Soupcat responds:

Thanks man ^^

And this was done with flash 8. No bone tools whatever.

They just look "weird" because I couldn't be bothered to fix it when I finished it.

I was all like "I NEED TO GET THIS UPLOADED ASAP" So yeh....And well...The ending was the only punchline it had...So it's only naturally you enjoyed that :D
Thanks for the review ^^

Salem Demo Salem Demo

The game has a great concept and seems as it will be a hit, but it definitely need refining. "Anslem" has poor maneuverability as he it quite slow for a person with just a crossbow. Some kind of roll, dodge, or sprint ability should be added. The crossbow should be able to be fired quicker than it is. The lantern idea was quite crafty and unique. Another problem that should be addressed is the hit detection. The demo bosses arrows weren't even touching me, but I was still receiving damage. I am definitely looking forward to the full release of this game in July....Hopefully! :D

ScamperGhost ScamperGhost

Awesome!

It's like the revolutionary Pac-man!

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

I got the secret medal!

If you want to know what it is just PM me.

a weird star wars theme a weird star wars theme

sounds like a pokemon song

but i like it

cisi07 responds:

sweet thx much. its sposed to be a star wars theme song... but who knows?

Star Wars: Cantina Theme Star Wars: Cantina Theme

It ok...

Just one thing its faster than the song but it has the same musical instroment so i rate it 8|10

Easy Listnin' Easy Listnin'

Thank You!!!

Thank You Sling Sling well it wasn't such a great game but this is an awesome song it led me too Im addicted to this song and I've only heard it for one day this song is awsome it rocks.There are many words to describe this song,but I'm only going to name five.Excellent,Jazzy,Addicting,Easy to Listen to,and A GREAT Song!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!