AIM
NONE

Salem Demo Salem Demo

The game has a great concept and seems as it will be a hit, but it definitely need refining. "Anslem" has poor maneuverability as he it quite slow for a person with just a crossbow. Some kind of roll, dodge, or sprint ability should be added. The crossbow should be able to be fired quicker than it is. The lantern idea was quite crafty and unique. Another problem that should be addressed is the hit detection. The demo bosses arrows weren't even touching me, but I was still receiving damage. I am definitely looking forward to the full release of this game in July....Hopefully! :D

ScamperGhost ScamperGhost

Awesome!

It's like the revolutionary Pac-man!

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

I got the secret medal!

If you want to know what it is just PM me.

Siege Tank Defence Siege Tank Defence

AWESOME!

One of the best on Newgrounds!I couldn't believe how fun this game is!I thought it was going to suck,but it's seriously one of the best games one Newgrounds.I like the concept of not being careless.Like with,the Nuke,Implosion,Air Strike,D. Rift,and ect.,you can't be careless with them because if you do you'll kill yourself.The only way to counter a D. Rift is to get into Siege Mode.Also,you were right about Siege Mode and Overdrive it is an OVERKILL!That was like my trump card.I disliked the little nuke-bots because they always come after me.Anyway cool game and plz make a sequel with upgrades because the tank kinda got suckish when you get pass 200 sec on Classic.Great Game!

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Touching *sniffle*

One of the most beautiful *sniffle* games ever created.Deep storyline,sadness,and more.It touches you man.It makes you feel sad.*sniffle*He just dropped Kathryn like that just to save himself.So sad,that he can't talk to anybody because of what he did to Kathryn.*sniff* It,it,it,it's just so touching it makes you want to cry.*sniff*I haven't beat it yet though.I'm stuck on that level where the thing is pretty high and there is a human barrier in the middle to walk on.I seriously don't know how to get pass it.*cry*It's just touching!

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Best Ever!!!!!!

One of the best games I ever played on Newgrounds.I lost on level 84,Easy.It got super hard!It was like 15 Big Red Thing,which becames a lot of MOAB's and more came,then that turned into like a million balloons.I was like OMFG!!!!What am I gunna do????My rank is 24.So fun!20/10 and 10/5

Frontier Frontier

Serious Glitch!

It's an awesome game ,but there is a major bug or glitch.It is when I selected the Buccaneer guild,I kept getting attacked by Buccanneers.WTF!I thought your supposed to meet up with the other guild.Still a good game.

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

Bo-Staff!

OMFG!Bo-Staff part was awesome!!!I watched it like 40 times and it's still great!!!Great job other artist,but Hyun,you murdered it,yours was truly the best.Yours is 100 on a scale from 1 to 10 and 50 on a scale from 1 to 5.Everybody else gets a 10/10 and 5/5.It was so cool when he grabbed him with his beard and when he broke his arm!Just awesome dude.

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

Nasty!!!

Damn this game is sick!Awesome blood and gore and set of guns.My favorite gun was the Belinelli.It was awesome because every time I shot somebody in the face with it,their face was like in blood and messed up!The helicopter part was challenging.This game is 10/10 and 5/5.

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Lol

I've plaqyed the LBP version and this one was totally harder.